WARRANTY, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If your purchase is under warranty, return to our store for a warranty claim – we’ll take care of the paperwork for warranty claims. Or you may ship your item to the store for repair (freight charges apply both ways).
IF YOUR ITEM IS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN IT MUST BE:
- in its original unused condition and packaging (unless there is a manufacturer defect)
- be within 30 days of your purchase
- have original purchase receipt – not a photocopy
- state the reason for your return (i.e. damaged, defective, missing parts, etc.)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org including all of the information above to request a refund. We will respond and assign you a Tracking Number.
- Mail your returned item to:
Local Janitorial & Vacuum Supply Co.
Returns Department: Tracking Number________
34295 Doheny Park Road
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return, the original receipt and the Tracking Number you were assigned. Include your best contact phone number. We advise that you insure your return package and require proof of delivery as we are not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. This will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund any shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Vacuums and Commercial Equipment are non-refundable items. This includes, but is not limited to all makes and models of Bissel, Lindhaus, Miele, Minuteman, Mosquito, Pacific Floorcare, Riccar, Sandia, Sanitaire, Sebo, and Sirena. These sales are final and returns cannot be accepted since most are drop-shipped from the manufacturer.