You go to the gym twice a week or more – you change the oil in your car – you mow your lawn regularly — you get your air conditioner serviced yearly – you clean your house . . . . so why service your vacuum? Because, like all the other things mentioned, of which you take regular care, your vacuum will do a better job if it is properly maintained.
We recommend servicing your vacuum at least once per year, depending on the amount of use. Our regular service is comprehensive and includes all of the following:
- Disassemble major components of vacuum
- Scrub inside surfaces, sanitize and disinfect
- Replace standard motor filters
- Replace paper vacuum bag or wash out cloth bag
- Replace standard vacuum belt
- Lubricate motor
- Clean and sanitize brush rollers
- Unclog hose if necessary
- Reassemble vacuum
- Clean and sanitize outside surfaces
We service and repair all makes and models of vacuums. Bring your vacuum in for service and/or repair. If your vacuum needs repair, remember that we give FREE estimates for all repair work.